[WriteLog] WPX RTTY Contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WPX RTTY Contest
From: n0ea@mchsi.com (Wayne Alexander)
Date: Sun Feb 9 19:08:48 2003
Well I had fun this weekend in the contest.
I ran 50w and had 313 QSO's. My goal was to do 100 to get the hang of things.
Then I wanted to get 100,000 points so I went on and got more than that.
I had no trouble with the software that I no of anyway.Just had to get the
hang of it.
I do have a question, How can I have it save the file for me without me
having to do
it every 20 QSO's? Writelog and MTTY are great together. Now on to get my SSB
WAV files setup. Thanks for everyone that helped me and I am sure I will
have more
questions sometime. Hope everyone had as much fun I as I did in the contest.

73,

Wayne
N?EA