[WriteLog] MMTTY 1.64

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY 1.64
From: jpixton@shentel.net (Jerry Pixton)
Date: Mon Feb 10 07:57:01 2003
All,

I am embarrassed to say that I had the same stuck function keys twice
during the contest - using just the Rttyrite decoders on two radios. Again
I just waited but by then there were about eight replys that got dumped
into the buffer. There was some association with the radio commanded PTT,
when I pushed the foot switch I finally got one exchange out.

I got the feeling that somehow it all centers around poor mouse techniques
- ie, these old stiff fingers sometimes don't click the mouse definitely
enough and somehow cause the problem - wrong order of mouse messages (only
a mouse down message and no mouse up message)?

I keep forgetting the keyboard buffer when this happens - don't know if
Alt+K is stuck also?????

No computer freeze-ups this contest, so that is progress.

Jerry, W6IHG