[WriteLog] ICOM

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ICOM
From: n4ig@tampabay.rr.com (Dave N4IG)
Date: Mon Feb 10 09:15:19 2003
Hi all;

I was wondering about this and one related question.

Writelog hard codes the rig address and doesn't allow
the user to change it. At least I couldn't find a way
to do it. I have a new IC 746 pro and had to use the
IC 746 selection in Writelog. This required me to change the
rig addressing on the 746 PRO. No big deal for me since
I don't do SO2R operating. The whole point of using the IC
CT-17 is that you only need on Comm port for up to 4 radios.
This can't be done in Writelog because of the Hard coded
rig address.

Or Did I miss something in the HELP file?