[WriteLog] Creating a "master" log

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Creating a "master" log
From: nx7k@attbi.com (Wayne Bailey)
Date: Mon Feb 10 09:55:18 2003
Dennis

I would not recommend Writelog as an everyday Logger.  Writelog is an
excellent if not the best Contest Logger, however will not track the
other stuff you want to track.

I use Writelog as contest logger and DX4WIN as the everyday Logger.
After the contest I import the Contest Log into DX4WIN and voila I am
set to track the Dx, States, Grid Squares, WPX, etc, and oh yeah answer
the 600 JA Cards you get after every 500 JA Contacts in a contest.

DX4WIN has a built in utility to import the contest log after the
contest.  It also will print the proper submission forms for ARRL DXCC,
etc.

Go to http://dx4win.com/ for demo and ordering information.

73 de Wayne, NX7K