[WriteLog] Creating a "master" log

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Creating a "master" log
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Mon Feb 10 10:48:00 2003
Hi Dennis,

Lots of people use both DX4WIN and Writelog, including me, and I think K5ZD and
ON4UN among them.  I have tried some of the other products, and I think DX4WIN
gives the best "bang for the buck" as well as being fairly easy to use.  The
authors just added 2-radio support among other things.

And if I can put in a plug, I've recently taken over maintenance of the DX4WIN
country database, based on my 10 years experience with the contest country
files.  I personally think this will be a big win for the DX4WIN community.
Expect to see the fruits of my labor in a couple of weeks, the new database is
undergoing alpha-testing right now.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC