[WriteLog] Cabrillo rejected

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Cabrillo rejected
From: don.wsixffh@verizon.net (Donald Eriksen)
Date: Mon Feb 10 18:47:35 2003
Well, Steve, I admit I was doubtful at first, but I tried it and got kicked
back. I'm looking at several Cabrillo printouts from previous contests
including CQ WPX contests, and it seems to be a random thing. The 2001 WW
RTTY DX test for instance was accepted with Single-Op All Low RTTY, but
WriteLog didn't put the RTTY in the same test in 2000.

I assume there's only one place to send them? I sent mine to wpxrtty@kkn.net

Well, I'll edit out the RTTY and send it again.

Don W6FFH