[WriteLog] Writelog on RTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog on RTTY
From: kk9a@arrl.net (kk9a@arrl.net)
Date: Tue Feb 11 12:23:33 2003
My original post was simply meant to state that not everyone purchased
Writelog for RTTY.   I switched from CT last May and I've really enjoyed the
added features.  All of the RTTY talk on this reflector persuaded me to
listen in last weekend using the Writelog's - RTTYrite decoder.  I could
copy some stations with it, but others I could not.  The replies from my
post indicate that MMTTY does a better job at decoding.  The hot soundcard
setup seem to involve blending the two softwares together.

All of the RTTY discussion did catch my interest and I will download MMTTY
and make up a TX cable so I too can play around on this mode also.  Writelog
is a great contesting software for ALL modes.  I personally don't think this
is an appropriate place to post scores or criticize stations abilities to
copy, but that decision is up to the list administrator.  There's no reason
for riots or people to quit the list.

73,
John  KK9A / P40A