[WriteLog] RITTY & MMTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RITTY & MMTTY
From: wgiovan@adinet.com.uy (walter giovannini)
Date: Tue Feb 11 22:30:21 2003
Hi. In the last WPX I running first a RITTY 4.53 in a dos windows and a PTC IIE
in the RTTwrite .Easy the k6sti overcome the PTC.
In a few hours i change to RITTY in the main and MMTTY 1.64 in a window .
For a very little bit the RITTY overcome the MMTTY , the difference are the
polar detector of k6sti.  I try to put the MMTTY in the same detector way but
the K6STI are the best again.  A very fine feature of the RITTY is the RI.
I work 735 stations with 100 watts in single ope. 15 meters, The WL also is
very fast to log and more easy to wf1b to manage pile-up.
walter giovannini cx7bf