[WriteLog] Cabrillo files...

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Cabrillo files...
From: k4jrb@juno.com (Dave L Thompson)
Date: Tue Feb 11 22:35:34 2003
I see the CQ WPX RTTY logs go to kkn.net too.  If Trey sends the same
robot message then there is some confusion just as there is with the CQ
160 Contests.

The robot sniffs out whether its cabrillo but the message says If the log
is not cabrillo to please resubmit in cabrillo format. All entries get
this message.   EVERYTHING including Spam comes through and I separate
out the cabrillo logs from those that are not cabrillo (and throw out the
spam).

Please don't send any of the following types to kkn.net :

.bin
.adi
encoded messages uuencode or binhex
messages with HTML
logs that in line with the e-mail and not an attachment,
WINZIP is OK

For the CQ 160 Contest if not cabrillo then use the older .sum .log or
use plain text and let the checker put it in notepad or wordpad.....No
one in the world can keep copies of every excel or word versions!

Most of you work hard to have a good score.  Please work just as hard to
make sure your entry conforms to the rules.  Thank you from log checkers
in every contest.

73 Dave K4JRB