[WriteLog] bad recorded audio hum

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] bad recorded audio hum
From: kk9a@arrl.net (kk9a@arrl.net)
Date: Mon Feb 17 16:13:23 2003
That my be it.  I just ran a quick test.  I started a recording session and
then dialed up my modem to check my email using outlook express. I can't
seem to duplicate the problem, but  I remember dialing up and checking my
email several times on Sunday.  Perhaps it's the email ding causing the
problem.