[WriteLog] Entry windows gone???

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Entry windows gone???
From: n4gi@tampabay.rr.com (Blake M. Meinecke)
Date: Mon Feb 17 21:39:20 2003
I wouldn't normally post a question here, as I usually find answers by
myself, however I am out of options, and have never read a post addressing
my problem in any past posts:

When I set up new contest now, or even open my old contest files, the log
entry windows (for both radios) are gone.  How do I get them back?  Where
did they go?  I have done nothing different.  The log window occupies the
whole writelog "frame".  When I open up other boxes, beam heading, check
partial, etc., even the log window goes away and all I have is grey behind
them.

A real head scratcher....

TIA, 73-
Blake N4GI