[WriteLog] SSB files.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SSB files.
From: n0ea@mchsi.com (Wayne Alexander)
Date: Tue Feb 25 23:42:58 2003
Well I am trying to get setup for this weekend. I have all of my files in
place and can push the f keys and hear them sending over the computer
speakers but can not get anything to the radio. I have the vox on and did
not help.It works fine for RTTY ,CW but can not get it to work for SSB. I
think I need to run some different cables to the radio but not sure. Rig is
a  FT1000MP. Computer is a P4 1.8g processors w/256ram and so on. What am I
doing wrong.
If you guys need more info just let me know.

Thanks 73,

Wayne
N?EA