[WriteLog] SOLVED!! Help!! (SoundCard DVK messages)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SOLVED!! Help!! (SoundCard DVK messages)
From: sholton@optonline.net (Steve Holton)
Date: Fri Feb 28 11:52:12 2003
Needless to say it dawned on me what might (and turned out to be ) the problem.

I boldly claimed in the previous msg...
"I have recorded the letters, numbers and /?and space under the same
conditions using the same technique - GoldWave."
As it was also the first time I used GoldWave and as I thought about it I
was no longer 100% sure that all the files were recorded at identical
sampling rates - this seems to be the case as I make a new recording of a
few numbers and letters and diced them up in to individual wave files and
all appears to work.

73 with a lot of egg on my face......
See you tonight..
Steve N1NB