[WriteLog] Writelog Packet Terminal Bug

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog Packet Terminal Bug
From: w7zr@citlink.net (Richard Zalewski)
Date: Mon Mar 3 18:31:47 2003
Yes, this is a real pain.  I have to keep a packet terminal window open just
to see that my telnet link is still up.  I resize it to just see the times
of the spots and if it has been a long time I know I have a problem.
Wouldn't it be nice if there could be some sort of red ball green ball but
that is probably a telnet issue and not a writelog issue.  The F1 issue
shows itself in many ways depending on the active window or where you left
the mouse.

Dick W7ZR