[WriteLog] New User CW question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New User CW question
From: rojomn@charter.net (rojomn)
Date: Fri Mar 7 16:19:17 2003
That is something good to know, if true it is a really stupid design and
should keep CW ops away form that radio.
I find it hard to believe there is no menu option to open up the key jack
when using the radio or if not, you could probably mod the plug to stop form
opening the key jack and negate this horrible design decision!