[WriteLog] Russian DX Test Problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Russian DX Test Problems
From: pete@staffordsystems.com (Pete Stafford)
Date: Mon Mar 17 11:51:27 2003
Two more issues to consider (besides the missing Summary Sheet):

UT1FG/MM does not score.  According to the official rules, Maritime mobiles
count as 5 points each, but no multiplier.  I changed the country to UR and
so got it to score properly.  Cabrillo doesn't care, but my total score is
now updated correctly.

I worked RU3SD, who gave his oblast as RZ, and insisted on it.  WriteLog
wanted it to be RA which, according to the official oblast list, is proper
for the R3S callsign.  No amount of coaxing can get WriteLog to take RZ.  My
guess is that RA is correct (for Ryazanskaya oblast), and that RU3SD had it
wrong.  But do I modify the Cabrillo output to record what I received?  Or
leave it as RA?

Pete, K2PS