[WriteLog] Country file post contest update

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Country file post contest update
From: marcelo@alternex.com.br (Marcelo)
Date: Mon Mar 17 18:48:43 2003
Hello,

After a contest I noticed that a country was incorrectly identified by WL.

I updated the wl_cty.dat file, ran the conversion program. After
restarting, WL now correctly identifies the country for a new QSO BUT...

old QSO?s remain with the old (incorrect) country.

Shouldn?t this be automatically updated upon restarting the program
(Automatic rescoring option is checked)? Manual recalculation also doesn?t
change it.

Version is 10.40J

What am I doing wrong?

thanks