[WriteLog] Problem with sending numbers?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem with sending numbers?
From: rradiohham1@earthlink.net (Vince Walton)
Date: Tue Mar 18 20:32:46 2003
Wayne, and the others that replied,

Yes I did have spaces between the %3 and the %T, I tried using hyphens as
well, did not seem to make a difference.
I have seen other stations that would send like that, but it was the first
time that I know of it happening to me.
By the way, I was running Writelog with MMTTY V1.62.

Thanks to all came back to me on this.

Vince, K6BIR