[WriteLog] WPX M/S Band Change Timer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WPX M/S Band Change Timer
From: sp6axw@poczta.onet.pl (Kazik)
Date: Tue Mar 18 20:32:49 2003
Hi,
again about Band Change timer.
We are preparing here for WPX M/S category and simulate this contest on
one computer with WL 10.37. Everything is ok but band change timer in
"10 minutes rule" works wrong. It counts down 60 min clock and after
changing first multiplier we see label "non mult on Mult Station" in
band changing window. We made the same simulation for CQWW DX contest
and results were  positive.
One question more. Is it permitted to use separate numbering in WPX M/S
? We are going to use two radios, one strictly dedicated for run and
second for multiplier , two networked computers under WL.
73
kazik
sp6axw