[WriteLog] WPX M/2 QSY timer.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WPX M/2 QSY timer.
From: k5na@texas.net (Richard L. King)
Date: Thu Mar 27 16:03:19 2003
I have been testing Writelog for use in doing a M/2 this weekend in the
Phone WPX Contest.

I find that the QSY counter window only allows 6 QSYs instead of the 8 QSYs
allowed in the WPX rules.

Also after 5 QSYs the count down timer is wrong. It seems to be counting
from the beginning of the first QSO in the hour for the time remaining on
band calculation. It should be counting down to arrive at zero when the
time becomes 00 again instead.

I have installed the latest software (1040J) and the ARRL M/2 patch
(arrldx1040). Though the patch may not be a factor since this is not an
ARRL contest.

Am I missing something or have I overlooked anything?

73, Richard

k5na@texas.net