[WriteLog] Soundcard help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Soundcard help
From: n8ie@woh.rr.com (Emmerson Bigguns)
Date: Thu Mar 27 18:00:40 2003
Hello all,

I have been running WL 10.39E for a while and did upgrades as they came out.
With the last upgrade (V10.40J) I can no longer send audio using wav files.
WL will key the rig, but no audio is sent.

I know the interface is fine as MixW still keys and send wav files to the
rig. Also, I uninstalled WL and re-installed V10.39E

Here is my equipment:
PC
500MHz Pentium 3 256kb ram
Windows 2000, Service pack 3
Aureal Vortex 8820 WDM soundcard
Kenwood TS-570DG
Interface is homebrew using com 1 and com 2 with audio isolation.

73
Dan, N8IE
FPqrp #-6, QRP-l #1404, FISTS #4985
---