[WriteLog] RTTY Callsign database & Friend.ini file updates

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY Callsign database & Friend.ini file updates
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Tue Apr 22 14:48:13 2003
Thanks again to Ed, K4SB, for another excellent update to both
the master RTTY callsign database and Friend.ini files just in time
for this weekend's SP DX RTTY contest.

I have changed the way these files are accessed on my websites.
In the past, the .dta, .cal and Friend files were all uploaded as separate
zipped files.  I have now complied all files in one zipped file available
at two locations:

http://www.rttycontesting.com
http://www.aa5au.com/rtty.html

The latest file is named aa5au_rtty042203.zip and contains the following:

aa5au_rtty042203.dta (for use with WriteLog)
mstrtty.cal (same as aa5au_rtty042203.dta but in ASCII for use with WF1B, WT4I,
etc.)
Friend.ini (latest K4SB Friend file)
readme.txt (explanation of the above files and how to use them)

Hope to see you in the SP DX RTTY contest this weekend although I do
have to work.

73,
Don AA5AU