[WriteLog] SP RTTY problems under Win2000?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SP RTTY problems under Win2000?
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Tue Apr 22 16:56:54 2003
Apparently there is no problem with the SP RTTY module under
Win2000.  I've tested it on a Win2000 machine at my work and found
that it does not display the problem of not being able to populate
the RCVD field with clicking of a callsign in the Rttyrite window.

The operator reporting this problem must have some other type of
occurrence going on.

I do want to note that this is an SM6SRW module and does not act
100% like a standard WriteLog module but it does work and for that
I am appreciative that Jorgen wrote the module.

Hope to see you in the SP DX RTTY contest this weekend.

73, Don AA5AU