[WriteLog] PSK63

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PSK63
From: k4rv@mindspring.com (Tom Sessions)
Date: Wed May 28 11:42:49 2003
How about giving Writelog the capability to add at least 5 additional
logging modes of the users own choosing?  XMLOG allows that, has most of the
Writelog features, and is FREE!  XMLOG also has a super simple CW sending
feature that can run alone without the main XMLOG program.

I set up PSK63 as an additional logging mode easily using XMLOG.  Writelog
does not have provision for FMHELL.  I set it up easily in XMLOG.  However,
I am more used to the Writelog format, but getting more used to XMLOG every
day.  I use each logging program to back up the other. Wish Writelog had
optional additional modes!  Wish XMLOG had operational PSK31.

73
Tom K4RV