[WriteLog] PSK63

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PSK63
From: rojomn@charter.net (rojomn)
Date: Wed May 28 13:32:05 2003
Not much help if it does to control the radio and generate the mode?
Already you can use it to log with fairly easily if you just want to check
dups.

If you really want to make this change then it should be unlimited and
controlled by a user generated table, sort of like TRLOG.
In that way you would not have to be a C++ programmer and have the software
to write a modules. Believe me=, if you are not a strong experienced C++
programmer you are not going to get anyplace trying to write modules for
WriteLog with the minimal instructions and interface documentation that is
provided.

We are VERY lucky to have the few people here that spend a LOT of their own
time writing Modules for minimal compensation. They all deserver praise for
making WriteLog a lot better than it would otherwise be.