[WriteLog] ICOM IC-751A, UX14 and WriteLog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ICOM IC-751A, UX14 and WriteLog
From: pawel@sp7ps.pl (Pawel SP7PS)
Date: Wed Jun 4 16:27:58 2003
Hello WLoggers,
One of my friends has just bought UX14 module for his IC-751A manufactured
by Piexx.
I spent all evening trying to configure the rig and software and have not
succeed.

It seems, that WL tries to connect radio, because if I turn off the radio
there is message "No rig!" in entry window. When I turn on the radio there
is no frequency information in the window. Instead of I can see "kHzCW" or
"kHzCW". But not eaxt frequency.

I also checked this combo IC-751A/UX14 with DX4WIN and also problems - no
reading frequency nor mode.

Have you any experience or advices?

73's
Pawel, SP7PS (SN7N in contests)