[WriteLog] ICOM IC-751A, UX14 and WriteLog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ICOM IC-751A, UX14 and WriteLog
From: k6rb@baymoon.com (K6RB)
Date: Thu Jun 12 14:10:51 2003
Pawel,

The solution to the problem is to go to the port settings window and change
"automatic" to "9600" baud. I have the same module in my IC-751A and had the
same problem. Make sure that the "polling" box is selected "on," too. Once I
changed the baud rate from automatic to 9600, it started working properly.
Good luck.

Also, another possible problem is that the board's configuration switch has
the "tranceive" function (switch #3) selected "off." Make sure it is in the
"on" position. That is different than it says in the documentation.

Rob K6RB