[WriteLog] Writelog and USB Serial Ports

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and USB Serial Ports
From: py5kd@brturbo.com (Luciano Scandelari)
Date: Thu Jun 12 13:08:14 2003
        After having some trouble in making Writelog work adequately with my
Toshiba Notebook using a USB to Serial cable (Belkin and others), I wrote a
very simple software to fix the communications problem between the radio and
Writelog.
        It worked for my radio (FT-1000D) and I believe it will do the job in
others cases too. If someone have the same problem, and is tempted to give
it a try, it can be downloaded at
http://www.pessoal.cefetpr.br/luciano/py5kd_en.php
        It works only under Windows XP and 2000.

73 de PY5KD
Luciano