[WriteLog] Re: [1000mp] Getting ready for PSK-31, and a filterquestion

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: [1000mp] Getting ready for PSK-31, and a filterquestion
From: wa4mit@t-online.de (Morris Wideman)
Date: Wed Jun 11 16:40:43 2003
As for the psk operation, Ive been on since 99 on two different Yeasu radios
and have only used cables between the radios and soundcard. I do have a built
in 100K to 1 attenuator in the line out of the soundcard to mic audio in on
radio and still run the soundcard very low level out. And I get excellent
reports with this setup. Why would you use or have only fixed GAIN?.
As for the filters the Inrads seem to be the big choice. My radio was used and
came with a pair of Yeasu 2.Khz that seems to work well. Good luck and 73 Morris