Fwd: Re: [WriteLog] No Score

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: Re: [WriteLog] No Score
From: W9IXX@arrl.net (Phil Florig)
Date: Mon Jun 16 20:38:03 2003
Hi guys,

Well I am new to the reflector and was just about to ask this same question.

Tnx to Alan and Tom for the Q & A.

I am sure I will have more questions that come up.  Tnx for the reflector
and the group here for the Q & As.

73     Phil   W9IXX

>Hi,
>
>Go to the CONTEST menu, next choose PARAMETER SETUP and input your
>zone number in MY ZONE field. Probably this information is required as
>scoring is based on the zone location and in many cases country
>information is just too little.
>
>73
>Tom SP5UAF
>
>N> I ran a little bit of the ARNARTS RTTY Contest this past weekend and
>N> WriteLog never gave me a score.  I did a recalc and it still had zero for
>N> the score.  Any expert advice?
>
>N> Alan, N5PA

Philip Florig           e-mail:pflorig@ieee.org
115 Horne Rd.               (or):W9IXX@arrl.net
Columbus, NC. 28722         amateur radio:W9IXX
USA                      also:J3X-T30,31,32,33P
                            team member:AH1A-J3A
IPR Systems, Inc.           tel: 1-708-385-7500
11651 Mayfield Ave.         fax: 1-708-385-7515
Alsip, IL. 60803          email:info@iprsys.com
USA
   INDUSTRIAL POWER SUPPLIES & RECTIFIERS