[WriteLog] Logs For ANARTS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Logs For ANARTS
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Thu Jun 19 21:45:43 2003
I fully agree with George and his method of preparing the log files for
ANARTS (and any other contest that requires logs by band).

However, I did want to point out that if you were in the contest casually
as I was, you can send the "ASCII by band" file only (named yourcall.txt
or yourcall.log) along with a dupe sheet (yourcall.dup) and summary sheet
(yourcall.sum) and it will be accepted.  I've done this on several occasion
without a problem.

But if you were in there for a win of some sort, I'd strongly recommend
following George's suggestion of breaking down each band into a separate
file.  It's a little bit of work, but if you're going for a trophy, follow the
rule to the letter.

73, Don AA5AU