[WriteLog] getting started questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] getting started questions
From: dl6jz@t-online.de (dl6jz@t-online.de)
Date: Mon Jul 28 03:34:02 2003
Hi Tad & all,

I think the best first step in using WriteLog is to

   download the Help file and to print it out.

The next step should be to read it once without doing other things like
install or use the software. So you get a glance what you can find in
the manual.

And after that you can start to install the software and to hook up the
rig.

That was my way about one year ago.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ