Re: [WriteLog] Friend ini

To: "Bill, KE5OG" <ke5og@brooksdata.net>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Friend ini
From: Don Winn <af4z@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 11:32:14 -0400
Bill,

This a problem between Writelog and Windows 98. WIN 2K works fine.

Wayne has put the fix on his list of fixes but since he believes so few are using WIN98, it is not very high on the list.

Yes, there is a note about this problem on my Friend file web site at: http://www.af4z.com/ham/ . Perhaps if enough people are having a problem, Wayne will move it up in priority. I believe there are a large number of Hams still running WIN98.

Don AF4Z