[WriteLog] CW Message Setup for Sprint

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Message Setup for Sprint
From: "Ken Widelitz" <widelitz@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 21:30:03 -0700
I'm using WL in the CW Sprint for the 1st time. I'm looking for any tips you
WL experts might have for setting up the CW messages. I'm particularly
interested in how you use %B and %X.

I've got "Insert" (F10) set up for the sequence when my CQ gets answered and
F9 set up for the sequence where I answer someone's CQ. I'm wondering mostly
about:

1. avoiding dupes
2. sending my call on the 2nd radio, and;
3. the "resume CQ" function. I don't want to finish up a 2nd QSO on one
radio, throw in my call on the 2nd radio, not get the callback, and start
sending CQ on the 1st radio on the same frequency where I just finished the
2nd QSO.

Thanks in advance for any help.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT