[WriteLog] Writelog.ini file port setup for Rigblaster Pro

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog.ini file port setup for Rigblaster Pro
From: Neil Stewart <n4eil@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 22:03:57 +0000
 Help the new guy!

MMTTY 1.65 works fine by itself sending and receiving
Com2 is both PTT and FSK with Rigblaster pro.
Windows 98
Writelog 10.42c with latest MMTTY plug in which opens ok.
Receiving fine in Writelog, but transmits steady tone even though I hear
diddles. But transmitting steady tone.

I'm concerned with the Writelog.ini file ( Port ) entries and what I
should
put there. Nothing there that looks like com to me. If I add Com2 to the
list what goes after it.

Am I on the right track?????

73, Neil  Stewart   N4EIL     n4eil@juno.com     the new rookie !!!