[WriteLog] Band changes window

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Band changes window
From: "Luca IK2NCJ" <ik2ncj@galactica.it>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:48:16 +0200
Hi,

always the same tip....

Many new versions of WL has been released but the problem with band change
window is always the same...

The "traffic lights" and the clock counter are NOT working properly sometime
giving a message like  "you must stay on a band... for 55 minutes" (It has no
sense for a 10 min rule!!!!!). Also the software doesn't recognize wich station
is the runner and wich is the multiplier, even if you address WL from the
"radio" menu.

I would like to see the buf fixed before CQWW SSB contest, because it 'is very
easy to take the risk to have the score reduced by the commitee (or even a
change of category) for this kind of bug. This is the most important feature
for a software that manage contest that allows to have a search station in add
to a runner station with the 10 min. rules.

I'm also suprise that no complains from the WL users about this.....
It can mean 2 things:

Everybody is running SO or MM entry or MS entry don't care about 10 min. rules
(that is a rule I don't like but I must follow if I want to join a contest).

But also for this a ASK myself " is my WL setting correct?"

Any suggestion is very apreciate....

TNX in advance.

Luca IK2NCJ