Re: [WriteLog] CQP QTH Problem

To: "Ken Widelitz" <widelitz@gte.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CQP QTH Problem
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 12:28:04 +0000
All CQP,

Upon closer reading of the CQP rules I see why Ken asked the question. Stations not in the US or Canada are supposed to send their country as part of the exchange. So one does want to enter something besides a California county or a State or Canadian section in the QTH field.

When I open a new CQP for In-state, I see a wide QTH field in which I can type any alpha-numeric up to the size of the field.

Since these are not mulitpliers (just part of the exchange) there are no changes needed to namedmul.ini that I can see.

Jerry, W6IHG