Re: [WriteLog] Rig Ctrl and CW on same serial port

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Rig Ctrl and CW on same serial port
From: "N6KJ" <kelly@thejohnsons.ws>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:40:22 -0800 (PST)
The patch is for ME.  I am using Windows XP.

The description of the ME "bug" doesn't sound the same as my issue.  As I
said before, this only happens when rig control and CW are on the same
port.  I don't have this issue when they are on different ports.  I'm
not sure at this point whether this is a Windows problem or a WriteLog
problem.