Re: [WriteLog] Rig Ctrl and CW on same serial port

To: kelly@thejohnsons.ws
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Rig Ctrl and CW on same serial port
From: n5po@juno.com
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:37:42 +0000
Kelly,

I did not have any problem when using LPT1 for CW and COM for rig control
but,,

Your problem sounds the same as I had.  I always used LPT1 for keying
and COM1 for rig control.. I had a cable made for both keying and rig
control via COM1...When writelog was started, the rig would key and stay
keyed until I exited writelog...Loading the patch from the link that
I gave you fixed the problem...If it does not, you may have a problem
with your control cable...Also when in writelog, setup, ports make sure
All Mode PTT on CW  is NOT checked.

Lee, N5PO