[WriteLog] New User Question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New User Question
From: "Eric Hilding" <eric@hilding.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 18:40:21 -0800
I just bought WriteLog, and am finding the 'Help' files to be missing KEY
terms (like: function, fkeys, etc.).

All I want to do at this point is be able to simulate some CW on my PC using
the Function Keys.  I did FINALLY find where to modify the F Key entries.

However, the info on the SoundBoard setup seems VERY sketchy, and I do NOT
want to affect ANY of my SoundBoard settings for other program uses on my
PC.

So, Ron said to post something to the "Reflector".  Can anyone help get me
going here so I can push some F Keys and H-E-A-R some CW?

Thanks much.

Eric
* Sorry, any email NOT from <blah>@contesting.com will get NUKED by my heavy
anti-spam filtering.