[WriteLog] H E L P Needed to setup WL with the FT-1000MP MK V FIELD

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] H E L P Needed to setup WL with the FT-1000MP MK V FIELD
From: "Shlomo" <shlomob@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 23:01:31 -0500
I have gone through all the options. I need someone with some real expertise
to call me and help me determine what is not being done correctly.  For
those of you who have already responded with screen shots, and the obvious
answers I appreciate it very much, however the rig is not receiving CAT
commands from the PC.

Please email me your phone number or call me at 786-295-6015.

73,
Alan
W4ARM