Re: [WriteLog] .ini

To: "Tom Fitzpatrick" <hamk4ie@alltel.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] .ini
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:30:54 +0000

I think recent distributions have omitted some items from the earlier writelog.ini file.

Jerry W4UK

At 15:03 11/13/03, Tom Fitzpatrick wrote:
Here's an 'oldie but goodie'. I've tried over and over again to change the writelog.ini file so that the '20 QSO Save' message won't appear. The Configuration area of my .ini file didn't have the SaveCount line in it at all, but when I add it an put it to =-1, nothing happens. I had it working once, but my harddrive crashed and I've never gotten it to work again. I've used the little 3rd party routine that edits the .ini safely, but that didn't work either.
Any suggestions?
Tom, K4IE