Re: [WriteLog] Buttons in Entry Window, when in 'phone mode

To: rwmcgwier@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Buttons in Entry Window, when in 'phone mode
From: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:36:07 -0500 (EST)
But for the "buttons" of which I'm speaking, the ones with the labels
"NR", "P", etc. in the QSO ENTRY window, shift-click brings up the
CW/RTTY key definition window.  If I put "<MSG2.WAV>" in there,
no message is played.  If I put "<MSG23.WAV>", a reference to a
non-existaent file, no error message apperas, nor is anything played,
but the TX is still keyed.

73, doug

   From: "Robert McGwier" <rwmcgwier@comcast.net>
   Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:53:42 -0000

   I was going to say this is the single easiest data
   entry form in all of Writelog.  With your microphone
   successfully interfaced to the computer and the computer
   successfully interfaced to the radio, Shift Fcn-N records
   to <msgN.wav> and Fcn-N plays it and keys the radio. Nothing
   could possibly be easier unless it read my mind (there
   wouldn't be much to read so the messages would be tiny).

   * Fcn-N  means the N-th function key (Fcn-2 == F2).

   Bob
   N4HY