[WriteLog] First time user

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] First time user
From: N9NUN@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 07:59:02 EST
I'm looking for some basic help trying to setup for the cw reader. I'm
currently running a Yaesu FT-1000MP hooked into com1 on the computer in which
is
running Windows XP.  What does it take to receive cw from the rig thru
Writelog.
Also I have the VK64 voice/cw keyer from W9XT and if I understand some of the
pages correctly that I looked at that this will not work with Windows XP to
control from the computer.  Any help on this would be appreciated.  This would
be the first time using the software and trying to get everything worked out
before the 10 meter contest.

Mike