[WriteLog] Reminder: Purpose of this reflector

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Reminder: Purpose of this reflector
From: Marty Tippin <nw0l@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:05:18 -0800 (PST)
Without sounding any more rude than I have to, can I politely remind our
members that the purpose of this reflector is to discuss WRITELOG?

There are plenty of other outlets for discussions related to topics other than
WriteLog, and I'd encourage you to use the appropriate reflector. Doing so
saves a lot of wasted e-mail traffic -- remember that every message you send to
this reflector goes to several hundred (maybe even several thousand) other
people.

To find an appropriate reflector for whatever topic you'd like to discuss, I'd
suggest starting at http://lists.contesting.com, http://www.qth.net/ and

Thanks for your consideration.

-NW0L

P.S.: To those of you inclined to flame me (you know who you are), I'll save
you the trouble: Yes, I am the self-appointed Reflector Police.

Now, back to discussing WriteLog...