RE: [WriteLog] W5XD Keyer & USB Connection REPLIES

To: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] W5XD Keyer & USB Connection REPLIES
From: Greg Fischer <ab7r@direcway.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 13:39:14 -0800
I would think this the logical way to go.  Especially with all the PTT/CW
keying setup problems I see popping up all the time.  One USB and thats it
for everything.  I may order one and just use MixW for everything, though I
am waiting to hear back from Dennis at LoGic (PDA) to see if he can
implement it.  I would not think it would be that hard...If they can do it
in MixW, should be able to support it in other programs as well. MixW would
probably support any interfacing questions for other programmers too as it
would probably sell alot more of the interfaces.  Who knows.

73
Greg
AB7R