RE: [WriteLog] W5XD Keyer & USB Connection REPLIES

To: "'Greg Fischer'" <ab7r@direcway.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] W5XD Keyer & USB Connection REPLIES
From: "Roger Marrotte" <marrotte@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:33:26 -0500
This sure sounds like what's been needed for a long long time.  Wouldn't it
be nice to have just one cable to the computer for all functions, and to
have one box and cable work with ALL ham software.  Is this too much to ask
for?

73,

Roger, W1EM
I would think this the logical way to go.  Especially with all the PTT/CW
keying setup problems I see popping up all the time.  One USB and thats it
for everything.  I may order one and just use MixW for everything, though I
am waiting to hear back from Dennis at LoGic (PDA) to see if he can
implement it.  I would not think it would be that hard...If they can do it
in MixW, should be able to support it in other programs as well. MixW would
probably support any interfacing questions for other programmers too as it
would probably sell alot more of the interfaces.  Who knows.

73
Greg
AB7R