Re: [WriteLog] The Future Of Contest Software

To: writelog-contesting.com <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] The Future Of Contest Software
From: John E Bastin <jbastin@sssnet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:44:52 -0500

On Dec 16, 2003, at 11:57 PM, Bill Turner wrote:

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:52:59 -0800 (PST), Eric Hilding wrote:

Umh, this will provide contest club Team Captains with almost real-time
info so they can crack the whip on pee-poor rates-per-hour folks or
whatever needs to be done to boost efficiency and scores!

If that ever happens to me, I'll take up stamp collecting.

--
Bill W6WRT

Me too, but then, that's why I haven't joined a contest club. From what I've seen, the hard-core contesting members of those clubs go in with their eyes open, and are willing to subject themselves to this kind of competitive "incentive."

Me? Hey, this is a hobby...:-)

73,

J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S
jbastin@sssnet.com         K8AJS@arrl.net
         http://www.qsl.net/k8ajs