RE: [WriteLog] The Future Of Contest Software

To: Eric Hilding <eric@hilding.com>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] The Future Of Contest Software
From: Eric Scace K3NA <eric@k3na.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:34:36 -0500
   Actually, this has already been done.  LeaderboardLive allows willing
WriteLog operators to share scores automagically during the
contest at periodic intervals.  Unfortunately, I don't think it is supported
anymore, which is too bad.  I like the concept of
competitors egging each other on during the contest by seeing their relative
performance.  It adds another dimension of fun (for
some of us, at least).

-- Eric K3NA