[WriteLog] Writelog and Hot Keys (was kinda the Save Config thing)

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and Hot Keys (was kinda the Save Config thing)
From: cwman@juno.com
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 03:50:43 GMT
A problem here with the hot keys is that many times when I want to send a
packet spot I hit Alt-Y-P only to find that the Alt key has not activated the
drop down menu and all I'm doing is typing YP on the log entry line.  The
cursor is in the log entry window and that is the active window.  That's a real
bummer.  It usually takes a couple tries clicking the cursor on the log entry
window before the hot keys will work properly.

73,

Fred/NA2U
CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
"Je mange donc je suis."
"Good wine is a necessity of life for me."--Thomas Jefferson